Consent Order Financial Consent Order
without Financial Disclosure

A “Consent Order” is a legal paper that records the money deal made by divorcing or separating spouses.
It says who gets what, like property, savings, pensions, and support.

A “Financial Consent Order” is just like a Consent Order, but it’s about money during divorce or separation.

“Without Financial Disclosure” means the parties agreed on money stuff without sharing all their financial details.
This happens when both know their finances well and agree on how to split their stuff without extra paperwork or investigation.

Talk to an expert

Why is it important to use a Consent Order
when ending marriage?

A divorce case which is non-contested and where both parties agree the terms of separation can be among the quickest routes to permanent dissolution of a marriage. However, it is always still necessary to use the correct legal channels to end any marriage.

This not only finds your divorce recognised in law, it also protects all parties against future claims or changes in circumstances. A consent order can be used to document the mutually agreed to terms of a divorce when the split is amicable.

What I trusted clients say about Perduco

“The advice and turnaround time provided was excellent.”

Take a look at what our clients say:

Questions about our Divorce Services

How long does a divorce take

There are two elements to a divorce; there is the divorce itself and the financial settlement, which are both separate processes. The divorce process takes a minimum of 26 weeks.

How do I reach a Financial Settlement in Divorce

Essentially, there are four ways to reach a financial settlement in a divorce. These are:

Financial Consent Order (No Assets, No Financial Disclosure)

Financial Consent Order (Assets, No Financial Disclosure)

Financial Consent Order (Assets, Full Financial Disclosure)

Financial Court Proceedings

Click on any of the links above for more details.

How much will it cost?

The cost of a divorce varies depending on whether there are any marital assets and if an agreement on those assets can be reached without the need for court proceedings.

What if children are involved?

Where children are involved, the best solution is for the parties to reach an amicable agreement between them on the child arrangements post divorce. If this isn’t possible, we can assist you in obtaining a Child Arrangements Order.

Read more about child arrangement orders.

What if there is domestic violence in the marriage?

Where there is domestic abuse/violence in the marriage, there is a range of protective orders we can obtain for you in the family court, including:

Non Molestation Orders

Occupation Orders

Click on either of the above links for more details.

What will my Solicitor do on my behalf?

Essentially, your solicitor will do everything involving both the divorce and financial settlement on your behalf, including

Advising you on your legal position and the best way forward.
Drafting all legal documentation
Liaising with the court and your ex-partner or their legal representative
Finalising your divorce and financial settlement

What will I have to do?

You will need to approve the documentation before it’s sent out and provide us with instructions following our advice.

You may also need to provide us with supporting documents such as marriage certificates and financial disclosure documents, e.g., bank and mortgage statements.

What does fixed fee mean?

Fixed Fees means that we tell you your exact costs before you instruct us and detail the work we are going to do for that fixed fee. This enables you to know your costs in advance with no nasty surprises.

What's the difference between fixed fees and hourly rates?

Nearly all family law firms charge on an hourly rate structure, which means everything they do on your case, whether it’s progressing your case or not, is chargeable in 6 minute units, so with hourly rates of £200-£450 per hour, these costs can quickly become disproportionate.

Book your
Case Discovery Meeting

Perduco Law will provide expert advice and case management for a fixed fee.

0330 175 7600