Legal Services Defined By Success And Outcomes Not Hours And Minutes

Non-molestation Order

We are a dynamic team of expert Family & Divorce Lawyers committed to delivering results for our clients not hours on a time sheet. Our groundbreaking innovative fee structure and stage by stage process enables our lawyers to focus on you and your family getting you the results you need whilst giving you peace of mind of knowing exactly what your legal costs are going to be.
Talk to an expert

Book a Case Discovery Meeting

With a solicitor, call us now on:
0330 175 7600
Please note that we cannot offer Legal aid.

Why Choose Perduco Law?

We Specialise In Domestic Violence & Family Law

Perduco Law specialises in Domestic Violence & Family Law. All of our solicitors have in depth experience in dealing with Divorce, Financial Settlements in Divorce, Child Arrangements and Domestic Abuse issues in both simple and highly complex cases.

We work on a fixed fee billing model not on hourly rates

At Perduco Law, we charge our clients a one time fixed fee, which clients can spread over 12 months interests free. This enables our clients to know exactly what they’re going to pay and what they paying for from onset of their case, get rid off the stage. This guarantees that you won’t waste legal fees with no good outcome as it happens with traditional hourly rates firms. View our fees

We speak to you in a Language you will understand

From the moment you call us, you will see the difference in how we communicate with our clients – in easy to understand terms without all of the legal jargon. We pride ourselves in how we break everything down for our clients in both the process and the costs so you know exactly where you stand.

We Stand Out from the Crowd

We are a new breed of law firm created for one reason; to simplify the legal process and charge you a fair and transparent outcome based price. From the outset, we will tell you what is going to happen, stage by stage, how we are going to progress and resolve your case and what we are going to charge you for doing so. Our solicitors are targeted to resolve your case, not to bill hours.

We Care

All of our team are passionate about what they do, and are there to support you throughout what are normally incredibly difficult circumstances for our clients. We are here to guide you and resolve your matter. We are not focused on hours – instead, we are focused on achieving the best outcome for you and your family.

What is a Non-molestation Order?

A Non-molestation Order prohibits a person associated with you from harassing you or any children. It prevents your abuser from engaging in any act that may be considered harassment, violence, and threats.

A non-molestation order can also be used to keep a person away from a particular place, such as the area around your home or workplace.

When harassment is affecting your (and your child’s) well-being, a Non-molestation Order is often a more effective solution than making a criminal complaint alone.

Make a confidential enquiry

How do I apply for a Non-Molestation Order?

In order to apply for a Non-molestation Order, an application will need to be submitted to the court. 

Alongside the application, an accompanying witness statement and draft order outlining what you are seeking should also be submitted to the court.  

Perduco Law will guide you through the process and ensure your case is brought together to be at its most effective in the Family Court.

What types of things will a Non-molestation Order cover? 

A non-molestation order can prohibit a wide range of actions and can be specifically tailored to fit your individual circumstances.  

How long will a non-molestation order be in place for? 

This is entirely at the discretion of the Judge. You are also able to apply for the Order to be extended further should this be necessary.    

What do I do if false allegations have been made against me?

In the event that false allegations have been made against you, we can assist in pushing back firmly in this regard.     

Make a confidential enquiry

What do I do if the other party has breached the non-molestation order?

This should be reported to the police immediately as it is an arrestable criminal offence.

The Family Court should also be notified as soon as possible; this will also be a relevant consideration in the event that you wish to extend or place further restrictions within the order.      

Our Simple Process
unmarried-couples-separation Vary or discharge child arrangement order Order for Disclosure of a Child's Whereabouts Grandparents Rights Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
unmarried-couples-separation Order for Disclosure of a Child's Whereabouts Dissolution of Civil Partnerships Varying or Discharging a Divorce Financial Order Occupation Orders TOLATA Applications
unmarried-couples-separation Dissolution of Civil Partnerships Varying or Discharging a Divorce Financial Order Occupation Orders TOLATA Applications

“The advice and turnaround time provided was excellent.”

Take a look at what our clients say:

Questions about our Family Law Services
Why choose Perduco Law Solicitors?

We charge a fixed fee for our service. That means you know exactly what you’re going to pay before starting the process, regardless of how long it lasts. Furthermore, we are a firm of regulated solicitors (regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority) meaning there are more protections for you as our client.

What will my caseworker do on my behalf?

Your dedicated caseworker will do all the legal legwork for the full duration of your case. We will keep you informed of any changes and advise you on the next steps to ensure there are no surprises.

Why do you offer a fixed fee service?

We offer a fixed-fee service to safeguard you from the mounting hourly fees that a traditional legal firm may surprise you with. We also believe it promotes a transparent relationship between our team and you, the client.

My partner is harassing me

When harassment is affecting your well-being, a non-molestation order is often a more effective solution than making a criminal complaint. Our solicitors at Perduco Law can help you put your safety first with a Non-molestation Order.

I want the perpetrator removed from my home

If a disruptive or abusive member of your household is affecting your well-being or your safety, an Occupation Order can help you to remove the individual from the premises.

Our solicitors will assist you in obtaining the appropriate Occupation Order to ensure your safety and the peace of mind that you are entitled to. Contact us to learn more.

How do I protect myself or my children from an abusive person?

Some forms of domestic abuse or harassment, including coercive and controlling behaviour are criminal offences and should be reported to the police in the first instance. 

Following this, in the event that the police have not dealt with this matter effectively and provided you with adequate protection, an application should be made to the Family Court for a non-molestation Order. 

What types of things will a Non-molestation Order cover?

A non-molestation order can prohibit a wide range of actions and can be specifically tailored to fit your individual circumstances.

How does the court decide whether or not to make a Non-Molestation Order?

The court will consider all of the circumstances of the matter when deciding whether or not to make an order; this includes the need to secure your health, safety and wellbeing and that of any child.

In order to obtain a non-molestation order, it must be demonstrated to the court that:

  • The behavior referenced within your application has taken place;
  • That you or your children require protection;
  • and On the balance of probabilities, the intervention of the court is required to control the other parties behavior.

For personalised legal assistance

Perduco Law will provide expert advice and case management for a fixed fee.